An Amazing Wedding, An Amazing Marriage!

Our First Kiss
The best day of my life
My handsome hubby!

My favorite of our wedding photos

Yes, we had doves! I loved them!!! They were
a surprise to everyone but me and my mom!

Our First Dance
Our Wedding Cake



My dad was the photographer so he  came to our hotel
to get a shot of Bryan carrying me across the threshold.
Not many people have this photo in their album!


"If you could see what I see, then you'd understand why I fall down on my knees and I pray my love will be worthy of the One who gave His life so our love could be. 
You were created to be the perfect one for me. If you could see what I see. 
If beauty is all in the eye of the beholder then I am beholding...true beauty."
~If you could see what I see by Geoff Moore


Eight years ago today, I listened to the song lyrics above as I looked into Bryan's eyes during our wedding ceremony.Those words were special on the day of our wedding but they mean even more to us now. God has blessed us in so many ways over the past 8 years. We have grown as individuals and as a couple. We have decided to follow God together, no matter what. That decision isn't always easy but it is worthwhile! As I think back on that amazing day eight years ago, I wish I could experience it over and over again. It was an amazing wedding and has been an amazing marriage. I look forward to many, many amazing years to come!

Today, I am overwhelmingly thankful for Bryan, our marriage, and the journey we are on together. I am grateful that I met this man at the age of 13 and I knew, even then, that I would marry him. I am grateful that God has brought us through some very difficult times but our marriage has been strengthened because of those times. I am thankful that we have been blessed with two precious little boys and we have an exciting future ahead of us. I am thankful that we experience the type of consuming love that many people only dream about. We are so blessed and I am filled with gratitude.

Today, my prayer is that my love would be worthy of the One who gave His life so that our love be.
I love you Bryan. Marrying you was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I can't wait to grow old with you! Happy Anniversary! 


Comments

  1. We had that song sung at our wedding (almost 14 years ago), too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes