"Your smile makes my heart bounce."


I almost got a picture of a smile =)

"Your smile makes my heart bounce." -Winnie the Pooh

This morning while I was thinking about this blog, I thought I would probably end up writing about being thankful for coffee! I haven't been sleeping much lately because of Evan's colic so, I am really thankful for coffee. At times I feel I might not stay awake without it! Even though I do love coffee, there is something I am more thankful for today....

Later in the morning something happened that caused me such joy, it erased the sleepy-head fog I was feeling. Evan smiled...a really BIG beautiful smile! Seeing that precious smile makes every sleepless night worth it! 

Today I am thankful for that sweet smile. It reminded me that although coffee is nice and does help me get through the day...I am truly grateful for the experience of being a mother. Whether I get ten hours of sleep or ten minutes of sleep, this time of my life is a great blessing. The smiles on the faces of my little boys brings such joy to my heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes