Pediatricians Office

This morning I took Evan for his 2 month appointment at the Pediatrician's office. He is really growing! He is 11 pounds and 9 ounces now. He had to have several shots today but overall his appointment went very well. While we were there I had the doctor check Dylan's lungs and ears since he has had a cough for a day or two. She had a difficult time but she was able to thoroughly check him and found out that he has a double ear infection. I couldn't believe it when she told me because he hasn't complained at all!

Today I thankful for our Pediatrician. She had to wrestle my 3 1/2 year old to the ground but she was able to find those ear infections! I am grateful that we found out about the infections so that he could start some antibiotics before Christmas. I wouldn't want his ears to hurt over this special holiday. I am thankful that my boys are able to see a doctor on a regular basis. We are truly blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes