Screen Saver

Bryan has a screen saver on his computer that shows pictures that he has saved. I have been sitting here on the couch watching the pictures scroll by. I am looking at precious memories of the past few years.  I am seeing pictures of Dylan, Evan, Bryan, our extended families, our friends, our vacations, our holidays, and special moments we have experienced together. Watching this slide show brings tears to my eyes. I am so blessed! I have such a precious family and we have a wonderful life together. If I ever need a reminder of how good God has been to me, I just need to watch this screen saver!


Here are just a few of the memories I've been seeing on the screen saver...
Expecting Baby Evan!
Trying Green Eggs and Ham for the first time!

Dylan's 3rd Birthday

Dylan has always been a silly boy!

Sharing with Daddy that he is going to be a big brother!

Big Truck Day!


Evan's First Bath!

Evan is Mr. Smiley!

About to leave the hospital with Evan

 Today I am thankful for these memories and the technology that allows us to capture these moments and share them with others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes