The "Natibity"

Dylan and I have been doing lots of fun Christmas crafts together to celebrate this special time of year. Our most recent craft was a "Do-It-Yourself" Nativity scene made with toilet paper rolls. Its an adorable little craft! Dylan doesn't really like coloring so only the palm tree and the angel have any color but he did a great job with cutting and taping. The best part of doing this activity together was listening to him retell the Christmas story using these figures. He remembered all the names and told the story well. He calls this set his "Natibity!" 




I just love hearing my little boy tell the Christmas story. Today I am thankful that he is learning the TRUE meaning of Christmas. I want him to enjoy all aspects of the season but in our home, Jesus is the reason we celebrate. All of the other stuff is just a way to make Jesus' birthday even more special. I pray that both of my boys will always enjoy celebrating Jesus' Birthday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes