True Friendship

Over the past few weeks I've been able to see who my true friends are. I have a lot of friends and acquaintances but TRUE friendship is hard to come by. When I say true friendships, I'm referring to those friends with whom I can be myself around. We share a common bond in Christ and are interested in each other lives. These friends won't talk about me behind my back or judge the way I parent my children. I don't have to wear make up around these friends or clean my house. These friends love me for who I am and share with me in life's ups and downs. I can talk to these friends with an open heart and know that they truly care about me. I've been praying that God would help me to be this type of friend as well. 

Today I am thankful for the ladies in my life that fit the description above....you know who you are! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes