World Vision

Our family has the privilege of sponsoring a child in Guatemala through World Vision. His name is Ever Rolando Toxocon Saban. He is a 3 year old little boy with an adorable smile. Our monthly donations help provide water, food, clothes, and education for Ever Rolando. We also get to send him notes and small gifts. We  love to pray for him too. Today I am thankful for World Vision and other similar ministries that provide ways for us to help those less fortunate around the world. Matthew 25:40 says "Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me." I am so glad that we are able to help meet Ever Rolando's needs. It is truly a blessing to us as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes