Baby Shower!


This afternoon my friends threw a wonderful Baby Shower for me! I was truly amazed by the turn out! I had so many friends and family come that there weren't enough seats. I felt so loved! The food was yummy and the games were lots of fun. I recieved so many nice gifts. We have almost everything we need now for Baby Evan! This shower was such a blessing to me!

Today I am thankful for my loving friends and family who showered me with love and gifts. I am so grateful for the opportunity to celebrate the arrival of our second son! All of the gifts are much appreciated too!
Yummy Shower Food!!!! Look at that spread!


We had a great turn out =)

We played some fun games too! This one is drawing a baby while holding the paper on your head. You should see those drawings!

Silly Monkey!

We got so many nice gifts!

Thank Heaven for Little Boys!


Me and My Mom =)

These ladies threw the Baby Shower for me! Thank you Darcie, Kate, Leah and Allison!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes