He knows what He is doing!

Two years ago today I ended up in the emergency room because of my back pain. The doctors did some tests and found a small fracture along with my bulging/leaking discs (which were found later with much more extensive tests). Due to all the back pain, my doctor took me out of work. At the time I wasn't exactly thrilled that I was being taken out of work. The pain was severe and I definitely needed to be out of work but I was so worried that I would be bored while sitting at home and that my students would be stuck with a bad substitute. I didn't realize then how much I would go through with my back. It was the beginning of a long road. God certainly knew what He was doing that day. Today I am so thankful that God is at work even when things seem so chaotic and crazy to us. I am thankful that I was taken out of work that day. Two years later, I am still out of work for my back pain and God is still at work at this situation! I am so grateful that He is in control. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes