A Spectacular Birthday!

Today was my 29th Birthday. I woke up this morning to my sweet little boy saying "Happy Birthday Mommy!" (What a wonderful way to wake up!) I had a really busy day today. Dylan and I spent the morning with good friends and then had lunch at Panera. While Dylan napped, I had a pedicure and then walked leisurely around the mall...something I haven't done in years! When I got home Dylan and Bryan were singing "Happy Birthday" and had a surprise Birthday cake for me. Dylan was so excited about the candles! We had a yummy dinner at Kabutos and then spent the rest of the evening dancing and singing together. I got beautiful flowers, precious Birthday cards, tons of Birthday wishes on Facebook, and Bryan even arranged for me to get my hair done on Thursday.  Overall, it was truly a spectacular day!

My sweet little family made my day so special! Today I am so thankful for the wonderful day I've had. I am also grateful for the the Birthday wishes I received from my friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes