Dear God...

Tonight while taking a bath, Dylan was using his bathtub markers and pretending to write a "letter" to God on the bathtub wall.  As he was pretending to write he was also speaking. He didn't realize that I was listening. Here is his letter:

"Dear God, Thank you for my Baby Evan. Thank you for my Mommy. Thank you for my Daddy. Thank you for my baby in my Mommy's belly. Thank you that he will come out soon in the hospital. I hope he brings me a toy. Thank you that I can give him a toy. Thank you for making me and my Mommy and My Daddy and My Evan. I love you. The End."

How cute is that??!! Today I am thankful that Dylan knows who created him. I am grateful that He is choosing to talk with his Heavenly Father without being prompted. I pray he always desires to do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes