Watching over us....

This afternoon Dylan and I were leaving the house to run some errands. When Dylan walked around the car to open his door, there was a huge Pit Bull standing beside the car. Dylan immediately began screaming, crying and running towards me. Of course, the dog chased after him. I finally got Dylan in the car and the dog ran away. Dylan was so scared! It took him several minutes to cool down. I felt so bad for my sweet little boy.

 Today I am so thankful that God was watching over my baby when he walked around the car. It wasn't really a big deal but it could have been so much worse. I'm so grateful that the dog wasn't mean or so scared of Dylan that he attacked him. God is always watching over us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes