Kick-Off!!

Tonight was the Fall Kick-Off at Green Street Baptist Church. They had 5 or 6 big bouncy castles, sno cones, cotton candy, popcorn, and drinks. All of the kids had such a great time before going to their new Wednesday night classes and I learned how to make cotton candy! Dylan seemed to really enjoy his new Mission Friends class and I know he will love the KidStreet Choir as well!
Today I am thankful for our church! All of the Pastors and Staff work so hard to provide a Christ-centered, exciting atmosphere for children and adults alike. I love to see how excited Dylan gets about going to church! There is nothing more important than learning about the Savior of the world and cultivating a relationship with Him. I am so grateful to be a part of Green Street Baptist Church!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes