LEGOLAND!!!!

We have spent the past two days in LEGOLAND!!! Our boys absolutely love Legos so we knew one day wouldn't be enough! I'm so glad we went for the 2 day package! We spent 2 full days riding roller coasters, building with legos, being amazed by the lego creations all around, and having a blast together as a family!













Today I am grateful for such a terrific time with my family at Legoland. It really was so much fun for everyone! I am also thankful that my morning sickness hasn't been too terribly bad. I started each morning wondering how in the world I would walk around Legoland all day but after my boys prayed for me, I would start feeling a lot better. I made it through each day and had a great time too! I'm so thankful that prayer works!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes