First Time Flying!!!!


Today was  the first day of our family vacation and we started it out with a bang!!! The boys have never flown on a plane before but always talk about it so, we decided that we should take a family tip on a plane to Orlando! I'll be honest, I wasn't sure what we might be getting ourselves into with three little boys! Seriously though, it was so much fun and they all did so well! We only had a couple of tears and that was just because Tyson did NOT want to put up his seat-back tray!

Waiting on our plane!
Dylan got to sit in the cockpit!
Let's go!
Relaxin' 
This sweet boy loved laying on my arm watching Mickey Mouse!
He loved his snack too!
Evan had so much fun!!
We made it!

Today I am grateful for an absolutely wonderful time flying with my family! It was so much fun to watch them experience this for this first time. We had a great time together!!! I am also thankful for technology!!! I honestly can't imagine how this flight would have gone if not for the tablets and smart phones!! Thank goodness Mickey Mouse was available to help pass the time! Today was an exciting start to our family vacation!!! Thank you, God, for the oppotunity to spend this quality time together as a family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes