A Magical End to a Magical Vacation!

It took me two days to recover from our vacation but I'm finally able to spend a few minutes to share all about our last magical day in Orlando. We decided to surprise the boys with a day at Magic Kingdom to end our vacation. They were so excited when we drove into the main entrance! It was a wonderful day! 

My boys and me in front of the castle
This was definitely Evan's favorite ride!! Peter Pan!!!
Eating lunch at the The Plaza
Our little tour guide
About to watch the County Bear Jamboree!
Tyson absolutely LOVED the bears!!!
Riding the Liberty Square Riverboat
These fireworks were incredible! 
Tyson was exhausted (just like his mommy!)

Today I am grateful for a wonderful family vacation! It was seriously a incredible time for all of us!! I am thankful for the ability to rent out our home for the Furniture Market and for KEEP Collective, which make it possible for us to take vacations like these! I am also thankful for the memories we've made together as a family!! God has blessed us tremendously!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes