A Sweet Surprise!

Every night, once the kids go to bed, I finally have a few minutes to open my laptop and and write a blog or work on a KEEP design session, or catch up with friends on Facebook. I've been using the same laptop for quite a while. With 3 boys running around, that thing has hit the floor more than once! It was looking pretty rough to say the least! I haven't really thought much of it because it still worked ok but my hubby gave me the best surprise tonight! As I came to sit down and open my laptop, I realized there was a brand new laptop sitting where my old one had been! 

The tape adds something, doesn't it?
Broken and falling apart! Haha!
So, as you probably guessed, I am typing this blog on my brand new laptop. It didn't creak or crack when I opened it and it isn't held together by tape! 

My new, tape free laptop! Isn't it pretty!?
Today I am grateful for my hubby! He takes good care of me! He hated watching me struggle to get my laptop opened and closed and he probably didn't like the terrible noise it made either! HAHA! He wanted something better for me and that makes my heart smile. I am also thankful for a new laptop! I can work more efficiently and not feel ashamed to take my laptop out in front of folks. This certainly was a nice surprise!! Thanks Babe!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes