Sweet Evan

On Dylan's first birthday I started a tradition of watching his birth video each birthday. So today, on Evan's first birthday, I watched his birth video also. I am so grateful to have such precious memories on video. As I watched my sweet Evan's first few days in this world, I was overwhelmed with gratitude for this child.  He has brought such joy and excitement to our lives. Bryan, Dylan and I are truly blessed to have Evan in our family. 


I am honestly having a hard time believing that my little guy is a year old today. It seems like only yesterday he was sleeping in his crib for the first time or eating baby food for the first time. Where does the time go? 

Happy First Birthday Evan

Today I am thankful for our son, Evan. He is the sweetest, most snuggly, smiley, busy, happy, easy-going, noisy, hungry, playful, little guy I've ever met. He is also the perfect little brother for Dylan! They have become such good buddies. When I was pregnant with Evan I remember praying that he would be a wonderful addition to our family and he surely is. God knows exactly what He is doing! 

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for blessing us with two sweet little boys. I pray especially for Evan today, on his first birthday. Please place Your loving hand over his life. May he live his life for You. May he grow into a godly man, doing great things for You. Please protect him physically and spiritually. Please give Bryan and I wisdom as we raise him and allow us to lead him to You. Please give him a heart that loves and cares for others. Please allow him to find his confidence in You. Lord, please wrap him up in Your love and grace. Please be glorified in his little life. Thank You for giving us the honor of being his parents. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes