I'm counting on You!

After another long day of bed rest, I had the energy to help give the boys a bath and put them to bed. As Dylan was saying his bedtime prayers he said, "I'm counting on you, God, to make my Mommy better!" I gotta say, I absolutely love hearing my son pray that way! He knows that we can trust God and that He is the only One we can truly count on.

I've really been counting on my God today and He has definitely come through! I was very sad because I couldn't go to church this morning but God came through by allowing me to come across the perfect message for me today, while laying on my couch! I've also been worried about Dylan being cooped up in the house but God came through in that area today as well. Our friends, Jordan and Shanna, took Dylan to their home for the afternoon. They played together and watched a movie. Dylan had a blast and felt so special! God also provided a sister in Christ to bring us dinner and she also offered to drive me to my doctor's appointment tomorrow, which has been a concern of mine. God has provided my dad and stepmom to watch the boys tomorrow and friends who have offered to help with the boys later in the week. Although being sick is inconvenient and difficult, God has provided everything we need. And on top of all that, He has blessed me with peace and joy in the middle of this storm.

Today I am thankful that I can count on my God! I know He will heal me in His time, His way. In the meantime, I am grateful for all the ways He is revealing Himself as provider and comforter. 

Dearest Heavenly Father, my sweet little family is counting on You! We trust You! We thank You for providing all that we need as we wait on the healing You will provide. In Jesus Name, Amen




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes