Evan's First Birthday Party!

Evan had his first birthday party today!! I cannot believe he will be one year old in a few days. He had so much fun eating, opening presents, playing ball, and smashing his cake. I think everyone else had a great time also. The older kids loved the relay races. Dylan had so much fun playing with his friends that he didn't even eat his piece of cake! Evan opened tons of wonderful toys and really enjoyed seeing all of his friends and family. 

Today I am thankful for the ability to celebrate our second son's 1st year of life. It truly was terrific time. I am also grateful for all of our friends and family who helped make this day so special.

Happy First Birthday Evan!

My Big Boy

1st Birthday cake

Evan's special cake

I'm one!

Oh, Daddy!

He's not shy....

Yum. This is good stuff.

Ok, I'm done. Get me out of here...


Oooo, look at all these presents.

I see a ball.

I think he likes his hippo riding toy.
Exhausted!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes