A year already?!

A year ago today I had L5S1 Disc Decompression and Spinal Fusion Surgery. I cannot believe its been a year already! Although I'm still in daily pain, I am thankful that I had this surgery. Before I had the surgery I had horrible nerve pain down both legs, my toes were numb and tingly, and I could barely do anything without being in horrific pain. Since healing from my surgery, I no longer have the nerve pain (which was terrible!) and I can feel my toes. YAY! I still have pain with most activities and I still consider my heating pad one of my best friends but I am better than I was. This experience has been a 2 year process that doesn't really have an end in sight but I'm so grateful for the opportunity to go through this. Even though it hasn't been easy I believe that God's blessings sometimes come through pain and difficulty. He has used this experience to forever change my life, my family, and my relationship with Him. I am so thankful!

I also want to thank my precious husband for taking care of me and helping me heal. These past 2 years haven't been easy and I couldn't have done it without Bryan! Thank you Honey!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes