Motherhood

Today I am thankful that God has blessed me with the opportunity to be a mother! Becoming a mother has been one of the greatest joys of my life. I absolutely love taking care of my little sweetheart, Dylan. I love teaching him and kissing his booboos. I love rocking him and giving him baths. I love watching him play and listening to him talk.  I wouldn't change a thing about being a Mommy....I love every minute of it. I also love carrying this sweet baby in my womb, which of course makes this Mother's Day extra special.

Precious Heavenly Father, Thank You for allowing me to experience motherhood. I consider it one of my greatest blessings. Please use me in the lives of my children, that I may direct them toward YOU! Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes