Strawberry Salad

This is going to sound a little silly....today I am thankful for Strawberry Salad. Not just the salad itself but what it represents. Yesterday I was craving this unbelievable Strawberry Salad. The recipe came from my mom's friend. So, since I wanted it I went to Wal-mart and bought the ingredients along with all of the other groceries we needed. I came home and made that Strawberry Salad! I guess what I'm really thankful for is the ability to go grocery shopping, to have the utensils necessary to make food for my family, and to enjoy something that I'm craving! I take these things for granted all the time but not today. Today I am so thankful for the simple things in life like being able to make a salad when I want it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes