Pain in the head!

Some of you may not know that I have a Neurostimulator implanted in the back, left side of my head. It controls nerve pain that causes horrible headaches. I had it implanted in 2007 and it has truly been a miracle! Today while shopping at Harris Teeter, my stimulator turned off. I immediately got a horrible heahache with lighting pain in the back of my head. I can usually turn the stimulator back on but today it wouldn't turn back on. Once I got home I was able to charge my battery and the stimulator finally turned back on (Thank God!)
Today I am thankful for those moments while my stimulator wasn't working. I was reminded of horrible that nerve pain was. I live with this pain every day but I don't know it because of the stimulator! God truly blessed me when He lead me to the doctor that could implant the stimulator. I need those moments without the stimulator to remind me of what God has done for me.

Precious Heavenly Father, Thank You for modern medicine and the way you use it in our lives. I thank You that I am to live each day without feeling that horrible pain. Thank you for reminding me how blessed I am. I love You! Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes