Without Fault

"Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes." Ephesians 1:4

In my bible study this week, I've been learning that I am valuable to God. One of the passages I've read this week is Ephesians 1:4. I've had to read this verse numerous times because it just amazes me. If we are born again, we are WITHOUT FAULT in God's eyes! Thats the way He sees me? WOW! I've spent years thinking that He must be so disappointed in me but that isn't His way. He loves me so much that even though I have messed up so many times, even though I continue to fail Him, I am still forgiven and blameless in His sight!

Today I am thankful that God loves me unconditionally and that I am without fault in His eyes. What a precious gift that is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes