My Mom

Tonight my family is coming over to my house to celebrate Mother's Day so I thought it would be appropriate to share how thankful I am for my Mom. It wasn't until I had a child of my own that I truly begin to appreciate my Mom. Now that I am a mother I can see how much she did for me over the years. My mom went through a lot when she was pregnant with me (very similar to what I've been through these past few months) then she held me as a baby, chased me around as a toddler, taught me to be a little lady, always took such good care of me, made sure to be every dance recital, showed me love when I thought no one else loved me, made sacrifices, cheered me on through every stage of life, and a few years ago she beat me to the hospital when I was about to have my own child. Of course, the list could go on and on! My mom has always been my biggest fan and for that I am eternally grateful. God truly blessed me when he gave me to my Mom.

I love you Mom! Thank you for all you've done for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes