But God!

During church this morning our choir sang a song that really touched me. I'm not sure what the name of it was but the chorus bodly said "But God!" This phrase made me think about the obstacles we face in life. Regardless of the situation the answer has always been GOD! Problems in relationships...But God! Financial problems...But God! Health concerns...But God! Hopelessness...But God! Death....But God! God is always the answer. No problem is too big for Him. He always comes through even though it isn't always the way we would choose.

Today I am thankful that no matter what I have faced in my life or what I will face in the future, God has and always will be capable of handling it. Life is hard...BUT GOD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes