Under Contract

After 2 and 1/2 years, our house is finally under contract! I have to say, I was beginning to wonder when it would ever happen! My God is so faithful! At just the right time, He came through for us! 


Today I am thankful that our house will have a new owner soon! Its so surreal. I can't believe we'll actually be packing up in a few days. I am also grateful that God's timing is so perfect. He has had a plan all along. This is just the right home for the new owner and soon we'll find the perfect new home for our little family! Knowing that God has good plans for us is such a sweet blessing! I am also thankful for answered prayer. We've been praying for this house to sell for over 900 days! It took a while but God answered, in His time! I don't think I could be more excited about that red "under contract" sign but you know, this wouldn't feel nearly special if we hadn't had to wait so long. I guess sometimes the suffering, the waiting, and the difficulties can really make the good things of life even better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes