Hillsong United!!!!!

Last night Bryan and I celebrated my birthday. Yes, my birthday was in September but my sweet husband gave me tickets to see Hillsong United in concert! So last night, we not only spent the evening together, just the two of us, but we also got to enjoy an incredible night of worship! The Greensboro Coliseum was absolutely packed. It was amazing! I honestly think that nights of worship like this one give us a glimpse of what Heaven will be like. The concert wasn't over until 10:30 but I could have stayed there 10 more hours, at least. I never get tired of worshiping my Savior! 









Today I am thankful that my husband knows me so well. Seeing Hillsong (or any other Christian band) in concert is the perfect gift for me! Bryan couldn't have given me a better birthday present! I love that I am married to a man that stands beside me and worships Yahweh boldly. We sing together, we worship together, and we run this "race of life" together. What a blessing! I am also thankful for the opportunity to stand among thousands of believers, singing to our Creator. I am always touched by the sound of so many voices singing praises to our Lord. Oh, what a precious sound that is! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes