A few moments of play....

These have to be the cutest, silliest, most lovable little boys in the world!

Things are a little crazy around our house these days. We have the normal hustle and bustle of every day life along with the added pressure of packing our entire home and moving out of our house in eleven days! Yay and Yikes...all in the same breath!

This evening, I took a break from all the stuff I need to do and played. My husband encourages me to play more and I really should listen to him. Those moments of play with my precious boys were good for my soul. They are so full of love and life and laughter. Its contagious, really! After we played, I sat in the bathroom with my boys as they took a bath. As I was watching them play I was amazed by their big personalities! They are so different yet so alike. They splashed and yelled and made funny faces. I smiled and whispered prayers of gratitude for these exquisite little guys. Oh, God has been so good to me!

Today I am thankful for a few moments of play with Dylan and Evan. I have one million things to do right now but there is nothing more important than spending these moments with my sons. I am also thankful for a husband that doesn't demand that I get everything done or expect me to get everything right as a wife and a mother. Instead, he knows what I really need and encourages me to do it. I am grateful for a husband that plays with our boys and inspires me to do so too. Mostly, I am thankful for God's special gifts to me--my sweet boys. I love their amazing personalities and wild imaginations. I absolutely love being their Mommy...even though I have so much to do!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes