I'm a Contributing Author!

If you had told me a year ago that I would be a contributing author in a Christian magazine, I probably would have chuckled. But, guess what?? Even though it seems entirely ridiculous that He would choose me, God is allowing me to tell of His goodness in Spark Magazine!



After writing an article about Dylan's Diaper Doozie in the September issue of Spark Magazine, I was asked to be a contributing author in every issue! I cannot even express my excitement! Check out my first "official" article in the November issue.


Today I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity to be a part of Spark Magazine. I honestly cannot believe that God is using me in this way. I am humbled and shocked and thrilled, all at the same time. I am also thankful that God fills me with the words to write. I've never been a writer really. In fact, I'm not sure where this "talent" came from...it is definitely not me! This is the perfect example of God equipping the ones He calls to do His work. Thank you, Father, for equipping me and allowing me to tell of Your goodness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes