Boxes, Boxes, Boxes

Our little house is only our little house for 10 more days!! Hallelujah!!! And...our little house is covered in boxes and tape and newspapers. As overwhelming as it is to pack up an entire house, I am incredibly excited about this experience. I don't think I'm the only one either! Dylan and Evan have been my little packing buddies all week. It is so cute to watch them help!

Last week at this time I had no idea where in the world I would find enough boxes to pack up our entire house. God has truly provided. I have had so many friends offer to donate boxes, paper, and even bubble wrap. In fact, I had to turn some boxes down this evening because I don't have enough room for them all. Bryan and I were also worried about finding a storage unit for a price that fit our budget. Well, a couple of days ago, Bryan came across a unit that was running a special for only $16 for the first month! That is unheard of! God provided the perfect unit, for the perfect price. He continues to supply every need! 

Boxes, boxes, and more boxes
My big helper....
Dylan loves labeling the boxes.
My little helper...
This is the storage unit God provided!!!
Our house is a mess but these guys are having a blast!
His room is almost packed...
Today I am thankful to be packing this entire house and moving all the boxes into a storage unit. Yes, it is a lot of hard work but it is also an answer to 2 and 1/2 years worth of prayers. I am also grateful for these two little guys who are so eager to help me pack box after box. Mostly, I am thankful that God is providing every little thing we need throughout this life changing process. He continuously gives me reasons to trust Him. Why do I ever doubt?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes