N.O.W.

This evening at church we enjoyed a BOLD Night of Worship (N.O.W.) We were lead by the youth praise band made up of members of the youth group and then by our BOLD praise band. I have to say, this was one of the best worship experiences I've had at our church in a while. It is so amazing to see people of all ages genuinely worshiping our Heavenly Father. I was also blown away by the talent God has blessed our church with. There are so many folks with the ability to sing and play multiple instruments. I am so glad they have chosen use these gifts to serve in our church. What a blessing it is to have so many talented servants leading us to the throne of God. I absolutely LOVE praising my Lord. I honestly think I could do it all day long. I guess I'll fit in well in heaven, huh? 

Today I am thankful for the N.O.W. we experienced at church. I wouldn't be upset if we had a N.O.W. every Sunday night! I am also grateful for all the talented people in our church that bless us each week by leading in praise and worship. It is wonderful to be part of a church family that isn't ashamed to lift its voice in praise!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes