Bowling!!!!

Today the boys and I got to go bowling with one of Dylan's best friends, Jack. We had a lot of fun with Jack and his sisters. This was Evan's first time really participating and he definitely enjoyed himself! He absolutely loves balls so anything that involves balls is right up his alley! Yes, I just made a corny pun! Haha. Dylan and Jack had a great time bowling together. Jack's sisters had tons of fun chasing after Evan. At first Evan was very calm, just taking it all in and playing the game but after a while, he was on the move. The girls did their best to run after him and keep him occupied between his turns. They had their work cut out for them! I think everyone had a really fun afternoon. 

Aren't these the cutest bowling shoes??
Evan was being still in this photo....that didn't last long!
YAY Evan!
Jack and Dylan...best buddies!
Give me that ball! 
Bowling quickly turned into playing....
YAY Dylan!!!

Today I am thankful for such a fun afternoon with friends. The kids had a terrific time bowling and playing together.  I am also thankful for Jack's sisters. I did a whole lot of running after Evan which is hard on my back but those sweet girls were such a big help to me! Evan liked them a whole lot too! Oh and I can't forget, I am also thankful for KidsBowlFree.com. Throughout the summer months all children can bowl 2 games a week for free by signing up at this website. You can't get much better than free!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes