Baby Praise!

My good friend Melissa invited the boys and I to "Baby Praise" this morning. "Baby Praise" is an organized time of worship for children. It was so much fun! The kids enjoyed singing, dancing, reading books, making crafts and praying. My boys aren't shy so of course they had to be front and center, right next to the teacher. I loved watching all the children singing praises to God. It is never to early to enjoy worshiping our Father! 

Dancing, Singing and Praising God!
Evan wasn't sure about the dancing!
Front and Center...
Dylan and Shane listened very well to the story.
He is being such a good listener!
Shane being rocked by Ms. Kathy.
Melissa and Evan singing the "I love you" song!
Me and my big boy singing the "I love you" song!

Today I am thankful for "Baby Praise!" My boys and I really enjoyed all the activities. I absolutely love praising my Father which means I love engaging my children in worship as well. I am also thankful for Daystar Church in Greensboro. Baby Praise is a free ministry offered at Daystar each Tuesday morning. The only thing better than a fun, kid-friendly time of praising God is a FREE, fun, kid-friendly time of praising God!  What a great way to spend a Tuesday morning, with the youngest members of the Body of Christ!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes