Celebrating 9 years!

I cannot believe that it has been 9 years since I said "I do" to the man of my dreams! Time really does fly when you're having fun! These past 9 years haven't always been easy but they have been an enormous blessing. God has used each moment to make us the couple we are today. It is crazy to think about how much our lives have changed since our summer wedding in 2004! God has poured out His blessings over us and our little family!

Dinner at Waterman's
Bryan and I were fortunate enough to be able to celebrate our anniversary in Virginia Beach. Since we are vacationing with my parents, we got to spend the evening together, just the two of us! We had a wonderful evening together. We walked nine blocks to a lovely restaurant called Waterman's Surfside Grille. The food was yummy and we had a terrific view of the ocean as we ate. After dinner we walked along the boardwalk, just talking and laughing with one another. When we arrived at the Fun Park, we decided to ride the Ferris Wheel.  It was lots of fun! After that we went on the Gravitron and the Sea Dragon. I must say, it has been years and years since we have been on these rides. I distinctly remember these being two of my favorites in High School so this was a special treat for us, especially since we were High School sweet hearts! We did a whole lot of laughing and a little screaming. It was the perfect evening!

On the Ferris Wheel
And the Gravitron....used to be my favorite!
This looks exactly like the one we rode in High School
( hopefully it isn't the same one! LOL!)
I forgot how scary this one could be!
Our view as we walked along the Boardwalk.
A beautiful ending to a lovely night!
Today I am thankful to celebrate nine years of marriage to my amazing husband. Bryan, you are truly a gift from God and I love you more than words can say. Our relationship is such a blessing to me. I'm honestly looking forward to growing old, as long as I'm with you. I am also grateful that my parents were able to watch the boys while we enjoyed the evening together. A delicious AND quiet dinner, time alone with my honey and a walk down memory lane....its almost more than a girl could ask for! 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes