Tuning Water into (Cheer)wine

One of the reasons I love attending MOMS is the childcare. Dylan absolutely loves going each week because he has such a great time. I really like it because its more than just babysitting. Dylan learns something valuable each and every week. He is always eager to tell me what story they've read and all they've learned. 

Today when we got in the car Dylan could not wait to tell me the story of Jesus' first miracle. In his sweet little voice, he said, "Jesus was at a wedding and all the jars were empty. They ran out of Cheerwine! Mary was there and she wanted them to go get more Cheerwine but instead Jesus filled up the jars with water and then He turned it into more Cheerwine!"

A few minutes later he told me, "my teacher really said wine but I think wine is really Cheerwine in heaven, plus its red."

I love hearing Dylan talk about Jesus! I don't think I'll ever forget this retelling of Jesus' first miracle. 




Look closely at the photos, the first shows the jar with water spilling out
and the second show the jar with red wine spilling out.

Today I am thankful for the childcare workers at MOMS. Not only do they make sure to point our children to Jesus each and every week, but they truly love all the kids. Evan's teachers are always loving on him and playing with him when I pick him up and Dylan can't wait to get to MOMS each week! Knowing that my children are cared for, having fun and learning about Jesus, makes this Mommy very happy!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes