The Upside

We stayed around the house today because Evan isn't feeling well. He has a runny nose and is cutting a couple teeth, again. Poor guy. He still has tons of energy but it was obvious that he didn't feel well all day. 

It has been months since Evan has let me hold him and rock him. He is always on the move! As most mommies would admit, there is an upside to a child feeling "under the weather." Evan let me hold him for almost an entire hour this afternoon! I enjoyed every second of it! 

Look at this sweet angel!


Today I am thankful for those sweet moments holding my lil' monkey. He isn't so little anymore and doesn't need me to hold him very often. I miss holding my little baby. Although I hate when boys aren't feeling well, I do love the "upside" to it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes