Anyone at Anytime!

For almost a year I have listened to podcasts by Myra Thomason. I really enjoy listening to her. She was a terrific Bible teacher. I attended church with her when I was in high school and I always looked up to her. She passed away last spring and I was immediately drawn to her blog and podcasts. Since I started listening to her teach, I have had a strong desire to somehow let her family know that God is still using Myra!

Well, yesterday while attending a funeral, I was surprised to see Myra's husband. It took me awhile to work up the guts but I finally decided to share with him how much Myra's podcasts have meant to me. I am so glad I talked with him! He told me that he was very grateful to hear that God was still blessing lives through Myra's teaching. The tears in his eyes proved that he was truly touched.

Today I am thankful that God gave me the opportunity to share with Myra's husband. I have honestly been hoping for that opportunity for nearly a year. I am also grateful that God is able to use mere humans to bless the lives others, regardless of the stage of life they are in. God can use anyone at anytime! Myra's teachings are a blessing to me every time I listen to her. Even though she's livin' it up in Heaven, God is still using her to bless me as I wait to get there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes