A "ba-ball" game!

This afternoon we had the opportunity to attend a Wake Forest basketball game with our friends, Jordan and Shanna. This was a first for me and the boys! I'm not a huge sports fan but, I have to say, it was a lot fun! There is just something about actually being in the arena. All the music and cheering and a very close game made for an exciting afternoon! Dylan has been playing KidsHoops at church so he was interested in watching the "big guys" play. Evan just LOVES "ba-ball" so this was an extraordinary experience for him! (Our entire family has started calling basketball, "ba-ball" because Evan must say it at least 100 times a day!)

Today I am thankful for the opportunity to spend the afternoon with family and friends, doing something new and exciting! I am also grateful that my sweet boys were able to experience all the fun of a college basketball game! We all had a terrific time at the "ba-ball" game!

We had a really great time!
Me and my little fellas!

I think Dylan had fun!

Dylan with 2 Wake Forest Cheerleaders

Evan was terrified. He hung on to me for dear life! Poor Guy!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes