A big helper and a little helper

Its been a long time since we've had a house showing so we were all pretty excited about the one we had today! Its a lot of work to prepare for a showing and since Bryan was at work, I had to do it all by myself. My back doesn't like all that cleaning! Thankfully, I had two cute little fellas to help me! Evan just wiped the entire house down with a baby wipe but Dylan is actually a really great helper! He helped dust, clean the hardwood floors, scrub the kitchen table and vacuum! 

Aren't my helpers adorable?!


Today I am thankful that we finally had a house showing. Even if the person that visited today doesn't buy it, I am still grateful that people are looking at our house! I am also thankful for my little helper and my big helper! They make the tasks of cleaning the entire house difficult but fun. I am grateful also for my husband, who models for the boys, how to be a husband that helps out around the house. They enjoy helping me because they see their Daddy doing it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes