I have the best husband ever!

My laptop has been acting up for the past few weeks. It kept freezing all of the time and not working properly. Bryan has been trying to fix it for me. It would work better for a few days and then start acting up again. So today, he took my laptop to work with him. I didn't think much of it. I thought he was just going to have someone help him work on it (since he works in the IT department at Duke) but he was up to something sneaky!

I was totally surprised when he came home with a new ChromeBook! He traded my old laptop in for a new smaller, leaner version! I love it! I have actually figured out how to use it pretty quickly too.  I am using it to type this blog!


Today I am thankful for my thoughtful husband. He knows how much I enjoy surprises so, instead of taking me to get a new laptop, he bought me a new one and surprised me with it. I love it and I love that he put so much thought into getting it for me!

Thank you Bryan! I love you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes