Less than $0.07!!

I found these glow sticks in the dollar aisle at Michael's. There are 15 sticks in each box. So, I paid $1 for 15 glow sticks! That's less than $0.07 per glow stick!

 Dylan absolutely loved "glow in the dark" bath time. He played until his feet were wrinkly. Believe it or not, he actually played with these last night as well. If you put them in freezer, they will work again! Who knows, maybe they'll work tomorrow night too!




Today I am thankful for dollar stores, dollar aisles, and any other place where things are only $1. I have definitely gotten my money's worth with these glow sticks. It isn't often that products are worth the price way pay for them but this is definitely one of those times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes