"The BEST party I've ever been to!"

Today we celebrated Dylan's 4th birthday. I absolutely cannot believe he will be 4 on Tuesday.  Anyway, since Dylan loves to paint and draw and he is super creative, he chose to have his party at Artquest. In case you've never been to Artquest, it is a fabulous place in Greensboro, NC that allows children to get creative with all sorts of art supplies and fun, messy stuff. Dylan always loves going to Artquest so this was definitely the perfect place for his celebration. We had the entire art studio to ourselves, which was really nice. The kids had a personal Art instructor who helped them paint, draw, build, and make homemade playdough. We also enjoyed some yummy food and Dylan opened a ton of presents. The party was a complete success and everyone had a terrific time. When one of Dylan's friends was leaving the party she said, "This was the best party I've ever been to!" That just made my day! 

Today I am thankful that Bryan and I were able to throw such a fun party in honor of our sweet little guy (still little to me anyway). I am also grateful that all the children had such a good time, especially Dylan. God truly blessed us when he placed Dylan Lee Shaw in our family. He has brought us so much joy over the past 4 years. A creative time of fun was the perfect way to celebrate Dylan's special day! 

Here are some photos! Enjoy =)




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes