School Outside!

I could probably go on for hours about why I love homeschooling but this, this is at the top of my list! Today the weather was finally cooler. It was cloudy out but there was a breeze that felt amazing. I spent a while outside doing yoga before we started our school day and I just couldn't bring myself to come inside so, we did school outside today! This is the perfect example of the flexibility homeschooling allows!

These guys did so good with their school work. They
enjoyed being outside!
Tyson wanted to do his "work" too!
Such a ham!

Today I am thankful for weather that is finally cooling down! Fall is my favorite time of year so I welcome it with open arms! I am also grateful for the ability to homeschool my boys! I so enjoy spending each day with them (even though it isn't always easy!) We have a great time together whether we're inside or out. I never, ever thought I would be a homeschooling momma but I am so thankful God had this in store for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes