Labor-Free Day! *Almost*

Since today was Labor Day, Bryan was off work and we took a break from our schoolwork. I enjoyed a labor-free day! (Well, sort of, Moms never really get a day off, do they?) We spent some time lounging around, laying in the hammock, playing in the yard, taking a nap, splashing in the pool, and snuggling on the couch. 






Today I am grateful for an *almost* labor-free day. I did some laundry and dishes and changed several diapers but for the most part I just spent the day with my fellas, not worrying about schoolwork or how dirty the house is. I am also grateful for the jobs that Bryan and I have. Those jobs are gifts from God so that we can take care of our family! We enjoy days to relax but we're so thankful for God's provision!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes