A BIG Day for a BIG Boy!


Today was Tyson's 2nd Birthday! I cannot even begin to wrap my mind around the fact that this boy was born 2 years ago! It does not seem possible!!!! We decided to have a really fun, BIG day for our BIG boy!!! Since all of our boys love trains, we decided to ride the train from High Point to Raleigh. We walked a few blocks to Marbles Children's Museum and played for hours! It was Heaven for these three wild fellas!!! In fact, I was pretty amazed too! I wish they had such amazing play-places when I was little!

Me and My Tyson on the train
He loved the train! He kept saying, "Choooo!" 
These fellas had so much fun together!
He could have stayed in this spot all day!
Can you see Evan? He's covered in balls! 
My cutie pies!


Evan had so much fun!
Playing hockey! 
We had to ride the bus back to the train station.
Within moments Tyson was out! He had so much fun!
On our way home...sweet brothers!
Today I am thankful for such a wonderful day celebrating our sweet Tyson! We all had a blast! I love doing things like this as family! In fact, there isn't anything I'd rather do than spend time with my loves like this! I am also grateful for my BIG TWO year old! It seems like he should be a little baby still but he is growing up! Tyson is becoming his own little person with a BIG personality! I am so grateful that God placed him into our family! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes