Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eight years ago today, Bryan took me to Arigato's (my favorite restaurant) for on dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day. He had already given me flowers and a card and made the day really special for me so I though we were just going for a nice dinner. When the meal was almost over, Bryan scooted his chair back, got down on one knee, held up a small box and said "I won't make you wait any longer, will you marry me?" I was stunned and everyone was watching! Although I was only 20 years old, I had been waiting for this (since I was 14 when we told each other we would get married one day!) I was shocked that it was actually happening! Apparently I had my hands covering my mouth as I tried to spit the words out. Bryan looked me and said, "Well?" I finally screamed out "YES!" We embraced and the room erupted with applause. The couple next to us paid for our dinner and everyone at the table had to see the ring, which is absolutely beautiful. When we left the restaurant we immediately called our families and friends. Bryan made me so happy that day and has made me happy every day since! I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such an amazing husband and best friend. I am so glad I get to spend my life with my Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes