We're Pregnant!

Today I am thankful for an amazing blessing!!! There is going to be an addition to the Shaw Family! I took the test this morning and I couldn't be more pleased. Once I got over my shock and took a few minutes to praise God,  I put a "big brother" shirt on Dylan and sent him to show his Daddy. Bryan hugged Dylan and Dylan said, "I'm so happy Daddy!" All of us are soooo happy!


Father God, Thank you for such an incredible gift. You are knitting this child in my womb. Please hold it in your hands, protect it, and prepare it for this world. May YOU recieve all the glory. Amen.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13


Comments

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes