If Jesus isn't Lord over ALL of your life, He isn't Lord of your life at all!

Yesterday, while driving to Winston for a Thirty-One party, I listened to a Podcast that Bryan saved for me on his MP3 player. This podcast by Clayton Dougan was very interesting and taught me several things about revival. One important part of the message was "If Jesus isn't Lord over ALL of your life, He isn't Lord of your life at all!" This statement is such a great reminder! There are so many Christians that claim Jesus as Lord but their lives do not reflect this truth. It has been true of most Christians at some time, including me. We need to make a decision daily to place God at the top of priority list. Reading His word, singing His praises, sharing Him with others, praying, and attending church shouldn't occur only when we have time or when we feel like it. If Jesus is Lord of our lives we will desire to learn more about Him, to pray to Him, and to share Him with others. If Jesus is truly the Lord of my life then He will be the Lord of EVERY area of my life ALL the time. I can't pick and choose. Its all or nothing.

Today I am thankful for the messages God gives us that help us grow as Christians. Whether it be in a church service, a bible study, talking with a friend, or even a podcast, Gods word is ALIVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes